Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ignore the past

Well well,finally i officially announce this blog,dunno whether it will attract how many attention?
lol~

Read back some of my old post,just feel like.......this fella was kinda "sohai",lol~
well,if anyone really read those weirdo old stuff,just ignore it, it's doesn't really matter for me now.

Then,why dun just delete it?
lol,i just can say, i hate deleting.
What i have done, it just that's it,no matter right,wrong, anything,i just wun delete it.

Hav a nice talk with one of my best buddy last night,tq for it,it's really help me a lot^_^
At least my mind are clear................lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...is me the-final

here leave one comment for u XD
since you so many blog i read at once, so i cannot leave much comment, just leave one la...haha.

有些事情真的回不去。。。
当然发生的不能去除,短时间内‘这记忆是无味的’。。。过了漫长的时间后你会发现原来那段回忆是如此的可笑或是怀念。。。

不要去说自己多么的笨,只是梦醒后,梦就不再甜了。。。但是,还是曾经的自己。。。哈哈。。。

不懂自己再说什么。。。哈哈。。。

Anonymous said...

@@" i just found that...how come this page can link to my friendster blog =.=" you help me promote r...haha..later kill u

Hoong said...

Haha~
U gonna pay me promotion fees~