Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye~Maxis Broadband~


Finally get rid of the dear maxis broadband~
Need to pay RM200 for termination fees though~
Maxis so "panai" earn money lol~

Apply another broadband called Izzi,
although not as good as i heard, though it still far more better than dear maxis =D
At least my msn wun DC so often jor~my bittorrent running although with "lauya" speed =D



And yes~Tomolo my exam day~still so free posting blog here?
Haven study yet?Yeah~I am too strong~

Now now now exam dun kill me~
That only makes me stronger~
Only MU lose tonight kill me~
Let's cheer for MU together for final tonight~

Yeah~guess what?tomolo exam i still plan to watch the final match~
Waited 9 years for MU to enter the final of UEFA again~
How could i miss it?

Last words~
Glory Glory Manchester United~No matter what happens tonight~U are still the only team i loved forever and ever~

We Are United~Way to the Glory~Nothing can Stop Us Marching!We'll Keep The Red Flag Flying High, Coz Man United Will Never Die !!

No comments: